R & D Tax Credits
If your company is taking a risk by innovating, improving or developing a process, product, or service, it could be eligible for a tax break called ‘R&D Tax Credits’. Get in touch for a FREE consultation.
Project Management – P3
We are very experienced in Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (P3). We are able to consult, support and deliver across the UK as well as on an international basis. We specialise in improving performance and P3M3 Maturity reviews.
Specialising in SME businesses we help you grow your business sustainably. We work for your success while keeping you focussed on your business. We tackle the problems that you can’t or haven’t got around to. With our team and experience we fix them faster. We know growth needs fuel so we provide access to funding to bring your projects and programmes to life or to grow your business to the next level. We are partners in working with small to medium size businesses and in bringing creative solutions to maximise your potential. Be it projects, business planning or strategy, mentoring or crowdfunding we have helped many and can help you too. You got a great idea but don’t where to start?
- You have started a company and need finance, advice in direction or getting your product to market?
- You have a great product and need the world market to know about it?
- You need some sound advice and business development?
- You would like a pair of senior experienced eyes and hands to support you?
- Looking for funding for your product launch and next big move?
- Or just want training on how some social media tools can help you – LinkedIn for instance
Talk to PRODDIO, we can certainly help you with all this and much more besides If you innovate or continuously improve you’re your products or services then we can help you get money back from HMRC using the R&D Tax Credit scheme, for example every £1,000 you spend on development we can get you back £450 from HMRC. A great deal you will agree. Ask us how we can help you do this. If you can get or hold a UK or EU patent we can also show you how to just pay 10% corporation Tax, not 20%.
STEPHEN PAXTON – MANAGING DIRECTOR OF PRODDIO
A highly qualified and experienced business leader with multi-sector experience at international level. Well versed in Transformational change across Multi-million pound programmes and leading organisational change across companies. Accomplished at determining strategy at the highest level and then to drive complex solutions. Experienced in both contract delivery and client procurement. Known for his persistence and presence in pursuing the most incisive inquiries.
– Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management
– Maturity assessments and Forensics/Diagnostics
– Innovation management and routes to market
– Funding – Crowd and grant funding
– Business Change and Business Transformation
– Business Development and Growth
No of new acquisitions this year
Current client base
Companies we have worked with