The Growing Business Awards (GBAs) is an independent awards programme run in association with the Confederation of British Industry (CBI). The 2016 awards are sponsored by Amazon.
The awards celebrate the achievements of the UK’s innovative high-growth businesses. However, it is not just well-established companies that the GBA honours; the awards welcome applications from new, innovative businesses.
The 2016 categories open to entries are as follows:
- Growing Business of the Year: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+)
- Growing Business of the Year: Mid-sized Company (Turnover £25m-£50m)
- Growing Business of the Year: Smaller Company (Turnover less than £25m)
- B2B Business of the Year
- Consumer Business of the Year
- Digital Business of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Export Champion of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Franchisee of the Year
- Micro Business of the Year
- Rural Business of the Year
- The Triumph over Adversity Award
- Young Company of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Employer of the Year (not open for self-nominations)
Category winners will be presented with an award and benefit from the publicity, media promotion and brand exposure associated with the event.
All Growing Business Awards winners receive automatic membership of the CBI, the UK’s premier business lobbying organisation, providing a voice for employers at a national and international level.
All UK-based high-growth and entrepreneurial companies, regardless of size or stage of operations, may enter the awards.
2016 awards ceremony date and venue: 30 November 2016 at the Brewery, London.
The deadline for entries to the 2016 round of awards is 23 September 2016.
Thanks for reading.